ss1 quiz-10: Lets recap with a quiz - Easy questions to start you off
Quiz in three formats (below the video). Each is the same contents. The last, plain text, has the answers in the easiest to see presentation (at the end!)
Alternate Quiz Format Follows
Third Format with Right Answers noted at the end
Q1 Who provides practitioner certification? (Select all that are correct)
- AXELOS are the certifying body
- The exams are administered & proctored by our appointed Examining Institute
- Course materials are provided by Logical Model Ltd heavily augmented from AXELOS' official template materials
Q2 How much of prince is used in P2a?
- P2a just uses agile ideas based on the principles
Q3 What are the manual's major chunks (Select all that are correct)?
- Early chapters - Basic understanding and drivers
- Mid chapters - What you may find & do for each of the p2 Principles, Themes, Process_activities and Products(Information sets)
- Final chapters - 5 focus areas [ Agile risk assessment, Requirements, Rich comms, Frequent releases, Contracts] and Appendices A-H [A:Info-sets, B:Roles, C:Health check, D:PBP, E:Agile manifesto, extract, F:Transition, G:Advice to PMs, H:Scrum-guide]
Q4 Exam facts - Select all that are correct - I won't keep saying this now...
- Duration 150 minutes
- Number of questions 50
- Scenario based
- First 7 questions simple facts
- Remaining 43qns are tough interpretation of BEST application of the manuals
- Available online 24 x 7 x 365
- Proctored by a live proctor through bespoke exam management software
Q5 What are the course's quotable phrases?
- Fragments and concepts from the official manual that have a probability of turning up in exam questions
- Highlighted and introduced as "Key..." or "Quotable..." or "Quote..." throughout the course materials
- Repeated as a consolidated list in lesson 175 and 225
- Q1 - 1 & 2 & 3 apply
- Q2 - Just 1
- Q3 - 1 & 2 & 3
- Q4 - 1 to 7
- Q5 1 & 2 & 3